The Golden Globes genuinely satisfied its notoriety for being the Oscars’ fun, more out of control awards demonstrate kin on Sunday evening, with your new most loved BFF team Andy Samberg and Sandra Oh shepherding us to a night loaded with whoas, omgs, and oops. Amy Poehler and Maya Rudolph nearly made out! Christian Bale completely hailed Satan! There was some extremely odd in the background dramatization we truly require more intel on! With respect to what every one of these champs means for the eventual fate of awards season, the reality of the situation will become obvious eventually, so peruse them all meanwhile while recalling how Oh was the ruler of the night.
Find here all the incredible highlights and 76th golden globe awards complete winners list…
76th Golden Globe Awards Complete Winners List
Find here the complete 76th Golden Globe Awards nominees list.
Best Motion Picture, Drama
Best Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture, Drama
Rami Malek, Bohemian Rhapsody
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture, Drama
Glenn Close, The Wife
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy
Christian Bale, Vice
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy
Olivia Colman, The Favourite
Best Television Series, Drama
Best Television Series, Musical or Comedy
The Kominsky Method
Best Television Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television
The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story
Best Performance by an Actress in a TV Series, Drama
Sandra Oh, Killing Eve
Best Performance by an Actor in a TV Series, Drama
Richard Madden, Bodyguard
Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series, Musical, or Comedy
Michael Douglas, The Kominsky Method
Best Motion Picture, Animated
Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Limited Series, or Motion Picture Made for Television
Ben Whishaw, A Very English Scandal
Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Series, Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television
Patricia Arquette, Escape at Dannemora
Best Original Score, Motion Picture
Justin Hurwitz, First Man
Best Original Song, Motion Picture
“Shallow,” A Star Is Born
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture
Regina King, If Beale Street Could Talk
Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture
Mahershala Ali, Green Book
Best Screenplay, Motion Picture
Peter Farrelly, Nick Vallelonga, Brian Currie, Green Book
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Limited Series, or Motion Picture Made for Television
Patricia Clarkson, Sharp Objects
Best Motion Picture, Foreign Language
Best Performance by an Actor in a Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television
Darren Criss, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story
Best Director, Motion Picture
Alfonso Cuarón, Roma
Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series, Musical or Comedy
Rachel Brosnahan, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
76th Golden Globe Awards Highlights
- Lady Gaga has left with just a single gong today, for her songwriting, and was reprimanded in the acting class. She won an award for Best Original Song for Shallow however lost to Glenn Close who won Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama for The Wife.
- Golden Globes have Sandra Oh opened the 76th yearly Golden Globes with a mixing proclamation about decent variety in Hollywood. The Asian-American performer adulated the essences of progress in the gathering of people at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.
- Gracious and co-host, Andy Samberg, opened the awards with jokes that energetically remarked on late evaluates of Hollywood, from motion pictures that featured white stars in Asian jobs, to an impression of a chauvinist stone age man like film official. She got the honor for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series — Drama, expressing gratitude toward her family in a weepy and contacting acknowledgment discourse. After she rejoined Samberg to proceed with co-facilitating in the wake of winning a Golden Globe, Oh kidded that she had “no thought” what was happening.
- The Globes may have been a bad dream for A Star is Born however the night turned out to be a major accomplishment for Bohemian Rhapsody.
- The Queen biopic won Best Film (Drama) and, as referenced, Rami Malek won Best Actor for playing Freddie Mercury. In his acknowledgment discourse, Malek said thanks to the artist he depicted on the wide screen.
- Green Book won Best Picture (Comedy or Musical) and Olivia Colman won Best Actress (Musical or Comedy) for The Favorite.
- Christian Bale won Best Actor (Musical or Comedy) for playing Dick Cheney in Vice and clowned in front of an audience, “Thank you to Satan for giving me motivation”.
- One of the greatest roots for the night came when co-have Sandra Oh won the Globe for Best Actress in a TV Series (Drama) for her job in Killing Eve.
- Olivia Colman carried the house down with an entertaining acknowledgment discourse subsequent to winning Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy) for The Favorite.
- Jeff Bridges left watchers scratching their heads and asking “WTF?” with his peculiar acknowledgment discourse for the Cecil B DeMille Award.
- Amy Poehler and Maya Rudolph had the group in lines as they displayed the Globe for Best Screenplay. The ladies reproduced that essential in front of an audience proposition to be engaged from a year ago’s Emmy Awards with Rudolph popping the inquiry. FYI — Amy Poehler said yes.
- Steve Carell got one of the greatest snickers on the night as he presented Carol Burnett, who was being given an honor for Lifetime Achievement in Television named in her respect. Carell commented that Burnett was one of the most pleasant individuals in showbiz, to such an extent that she makes Tom Hanks a**hole.