7 Effective Workout Routines To Burn Fat Quickly
- Exercise and a low-calorie diet are the two most effective ways to lose weight.
- Sometimes, the body will adapt to your regimen by lowering your metabolic rate as per your routine. This can cause a plateau in your weight loss journey, leaving you stuck at the same weight for weeks.
- To break free from this plateau, you need to design workouts with exercises proven to encourage fat loss.
- These exercises will boost the fat-burning mechanisms of the body and will lead to faster weight loss.
- These fat-burning exercises include resistance exercises, aerobic exercises, or high-intensity workouts.
- You can pair these workouts with weight loss supplements for faster results.
You must know that the best way to lose weight is to combine regular exercise with a low-calorie nutritional diet. However, did you know that your body can get used to your exercise regimen and low-calorie intake and may reduce your metabolism to adapt to the same? What this means is that after following a specific diet and exercise routine for a few weeks, your metabolic rate might go down. This, in turn, will slow down the fat-burning mechanisms in your body, and you may hit a plateau in your weight loss journey.
To continue to burn fat and lose the extra pounds, you need to tweak your workout routine to boost your metabolism. You will need to focus on exercises that are proven to encourage fat loss. Include these exercises in your workout circuits to give a jump start to your metabolism. So, to help you out, here are some tips on how to plan workouts to burn fat quickly.
7 Fat-Burning Workout Routines To Lose Weight Quickly
- Fat-Burning Dumbbell Workout – Start with a warm-up routine which is two rounds of skipping (3 minutes), Cat-Cow Stretch (10 reps), and Full-Body Stretch (3 reps on each side). You need to follow this warm-up routine before each workout listed here. Then proceed with 12 reps each of Dumbbell Squats, Romanian Deadlifts, Forward Lunges, Reverse Lunges, and Dumbbell Thrusters. Repeat the set 2-3 times, if you can. Pair this workout with a low-calorie diet and a top weight loss supplement for faster results.
- Quick Barbell Workout – After your warm-up, do 8 reps each of Reverse Lunges (right leg), Behind-Neck Push Presses, Back Squats, and Left Leg Reverse Lunges. Repeat the set 3 times with 2 minutes of rest between each set. According to studies, resistance training is effective at reducing the risk of obesity, particularly when combined with aerobic training. You can combine this workout with an aerobic routine for better results. You can also alternate between the two throughout the week.
- 10-Minute Kettlebell Workout – Start with your warm-up routine. Then, with a 12-16 kg kettlebell, do 20 reps of Swings, 20 reps of Goblet Squats, 20 alternating reps of Lunges with Chest Press, and 10 reps of One-Arm Swings. Now, repeat the set with the other arm. This fat-burning kettlebell workout will kickstart your metabolism and help you lose weight faster. To further expedite weight loss, you can also try supplements like Vivaslim, which contains fat-burning and energy-boosting ingredients. This combination may help you achieve your target weight with ease.
- High-Intensity Fat-Burning Circuit – When you are struggling with how to plan workouts, this quick and effective fat-burning circuit will come to your rescue! This 3-minute workout comprises Pull-ups (5 reps), Box Jumps (10 reps), Barbell Thrusters (15 reps), and Kettlebell Swings (20 reps). In the end, do as many Burpees as you can till the 3-minute timer runs out. Your body will start burning fat after this intense workout and your metabolism will be higher for several hours.
- 7-Minute High-Intensity Workout – Studies have found high-intensity interval training to be an effective weight-loss technique. This workout style pairs sprints of high-intensity exercises with small windows of rest. It boosts metabolism and encourages faster fat loss. In this 7-minute workout, you will repeat 12 exercises for 30 seconds each, with a rest period of 10 seconds between each exercise. These exercises are Jumping Jacks, Wall Sits, Push-ups, Abdominal Crunches, Step-ups on a chair, Squats, Triceps Dips on a chair, Planks, High-Knees, Lunges, Push-ups, and Side Planks. This 7-minute workout will exercise all your muscles while also encouraging weight loss.
- 20-Minute Barbell Workout – In this 20-minute barbell workout, you need to complete 3-4 rounds of the complete set with 3 minutes of rest between each round. It includes Back Squats (10 reps), Behind the Neck Presses (10 reps), Lunges (5 reps, each leg), Behind-Neck Push Presses (10 reps), Thrusters (10 reps), and Shrugs (6 reps, each side). This workout routine can give you even better results if you pair it with a top weight loss supplement. You can also alternate it with aerobic exercises if you prefer.
- High-Intensity Cardio Workout – You can design your high-intensity cardio workout that does not need any equipment. Do 10-15 reps each of Burpees, Jumping Lunges, Crunches, Jumping Squats, Push-ups, Lateral Jumps, Mountain Climbers, and Jumping Jacks. Take 10 seconds of rest between each exercise, and repeat the whole set 2-3 times. Additionally, you may try weight loss supplements like Vivaslim, which contains Irvingia Gabonensis to burn fat, along with other metabolism-boosting ingredients.
If you have been following a low-calorie diet and a strict exercise regimen but are still not losing weight, chances are that your metabolism has plateaued. To give a boost to your metabolism, you need to switch up your workout routine and include fat-burning exercises. These could be a mix of resistance training, aerobic training, or high-intensity interval training. No matter which one you prefer, select the exercises that are proven to encourage fat loss.
These seven workout routines include exercises that are known to boost the fat-burning metabolism of the body. They can help you lose weight faster while improving your muscle strength and stamina. Moreover, when you pair them with weight loss supplements, you may achieve your target weight even faster! So, try these effective fat-burning workouts today to reach your fitness goals quickly.