Natural Ways To Treat Your Hyperprolactinemia
Being a woman, you have probably heard of the proverbial clock and how it is continuously ticking. This biological clock gives out a call to every woman reminding her how she has a limited time frame to be a mom. But, are you smart enough to answer it? What if the call goes unanswered when you still have time? According to studies millions of women across the globe suffer from the problem caused by infertility.
Women between the age group of 18 years to 44 years find difficulty staying pregnant or getting pregnant. The staggering number of females who are trying to conceive but are unable to do so is really shocking. And, whom are we to blame for all of this? Many go ahead and blame the unimaginable amount of toxins present in the modern world that is causing problems to the body functions involving pregnancy, childbirth, and fertility. However, today we want to focus on the ways you can take care of the problem that hyperprolactinemia brings.
Natural ways to deal with hyperprolactinemia –
You don’t need to seek the help of treatment to conceive. Check out these amazing ways you can do it naturally.
- You need to consume a healthy diet –
The first thing that you need to do when you are trying to conceive is to consume everything that is healthy. The power of a proper diet can’t be underestimated.
What are the foods that will help you conceive naturally?
- Organic food – Hormones are highly affected if you consume food that is produced using high quantities of pesticides. Always choose organic food. When you rely on organic food you can be sure that instead of chemical fertilizers natural ingredients are being used.
- Wild caught fish – The presence of Omega 3 that is found in abundance in fish will help to reduce inflammation. This will also promote both fertilization and implantation. According to a recent study it has been proved that Omega 3 fatty acids will enable the process of ovulation. However, you must stay away from fish that is high in mercury.
- Vitamin E – It is crucial for the proper functioning of the endocrine system. The Vitamin E is crucial for several hormones as well.
- Vitamin C – The process of ovulation can be triggered by the consumption of Vitamin C. This also helps to increase the production of sperm in men. It will also enable our body to absorb iron which is an extremely important nutrient for pregnant ladies. Kiwis, grapefruits, red peppers, kale, and guava are good sources of Vitamin C.
- Folate – Vitamin B or Folic acid helps the body to build new cells. It also reduces several birth defect problems.
Apart from this pumpkin seeds and cruciferous vegetables are also great to boost the production of estrogen.
What should you avoid if you are trying to reduce prolactin levels?
After being thorough with the list of food items that are allowed to consume, it is time to know what you should steer clear of.
- Processed food that has high fat – Not only are they rich in additives but also increase the levels of inflammation.
- Refined sugar – It will reduce your immunity functions and also causes a depletion of nutrients.
- Alcohol – Excessive consumption of alcohol reduces the immunity function and increases the levels of inflammation. And, in men, it has an impact on sperm production and leads to erectile dysfunction.
Stress has a bad effect on your health
Several medical problems can come to an end if the level of stress we experience reduces. It is a crucial way of treating your infertility problem. We are continuously surrounded by things around us that increases the levels of stress. You need to find ways that will finally be you to reduce stress and help you conceive. Yoga and meditation are both amazing ways to get this done.
More sleep is always better for a healthy body
Never put your body through the torture of not giving it an adequate amount of sleep. It improves your fertility level. When you don’t sleep enough it will have a harmful effect on your fertility levels too. Why is sleep so important for our body? The hormonal system of our body ends up suffering due to lack of sleep.
Do you exercise?
Maintaining normal body weight is crucial for a healthy life and words will never be enough to stress its importance. From improving your mood to feeling more sexually active and sleeping better – you will experience it all. So, find some time to make room for exercise in your daily life.
Lower levels of prolactin in both men and women can have a negative impact on metabolism and growth. Several factors can be responsible for this problem. However, trying these natural remedies are sure to help. You have another choice to cure hyperprolactinemia is cabergoline brand cabanex which is manufactured by Indian pharmaceutical company. Cabergoline 1 mg is a medicine that helps to lower prolactin level after 3-month course from the most trusted online store called the safe generic pharmacy.