Who doesn’t love to wear a bra that fits you like a dream and does not slip off with every move? We all do. One can blindly roll their dice on a zip front sports bra for any event.
Over here in this article, we would be outlining several important pointers that you must take on board while choosing a zip front sports bra so you get your palms on the best set of bras.
How to Choose a Zip Front Sports Bra?
The following considerations must be borne in mind before you advance any step in buying a zip front sports bra.
- You will be content with 3 options at your favourite store, while buying a bra. See through these and pick the one that suits you best. These ones are:
- Compression sports bras: If you are a flat-chested woman, you must go for this one at any cost.
- Encapsulated sports bra: These are suitable for heavy-chested women. Also, if you will be throwing yourself into some intense workout sessions, consider this one over the others.
- Combination sports bra: This one may be the best one if you are looking for bras offering 100% support and immaculate compression.
- Always go for the bras with adjustable straps: Next up we have the significance of having straps that are alterable as per the needs. Usually those pullover bras start wearing thin after a few wears and there’s no way one can regain its elasticity. This is why you must opt for the bras having such adjustable straps you can pull it up or down as per the situation, tops and other factors.
- Be sure to go for your cup size: Usually, people don’t care about their cup size and pick what they think will fit them at one glance, though this should not be the case at any cost. Sports bras come in all sizes, thereby catering to all sizes. So, it is important for you to pick the bra of your cup size so that you’ll have the support and you won’t have to worry about any potential mishap.
- Having a bra with proper panels, bands: You must have seen those elastic bands or panels, or whatever you call it, in your bras just below your breast line. Well, those bands are there to provide a long lasting support and zero-spillage, that you may otherwise face with simple bras. These bands not only support you, but they also help you choose your fit. Here is how you can find your fit; if you are able to pull the band half an inch from the centre, then boom, just toss it in the cart. And if not, continue your quest for a fitting bra.
- Bra must be able to soak up properly: Obviously this point just won’t slip our mind, if you thought it did. Whatever zip bra you are choosing, don’t forget to look for the ones that allow your skin to breathe and soak up the sweat.
- DIfferent bras for different requirements / needs: If you think one bra will have all the things you need, then you are absolutely wrong. Different occasions demand different bras so if you are going for yoga or meditation, be sure to pick those low-impact sports bras. If it is any other day at the gym where you will be really going all out, choose high impact sports bras if you want full support around the chest area.
- Do try the bra in the trial room: There is no way you will get the surety unless you try it once. So, if you are choosing specifically for intense gym sessions, make it a habit to try the bra once and do a few gym techniques or exercises so that you know whether or not to invest in that bra. This technique will allow you to see if the bra is providing the security and support.
The article mentioned above dives into the points that one must be mindful of while choosing a sports bra for gym workout sessions. Read the article until the end if you are about to get yourself a bra for the same reason.