Guys, be ready to surprise your better half with something amazing and make her day even special as it’s National Girlfriend’s Day today.
And no matter how lame it might sound to all the single folks out there, it’s sure a good chance to impress your potential girlfriend and make her fall in love with you.
And if you’re already in a relationship, then it’s the right time to make the next move as we all know Valentine’s Day is too mainstream, right?
So, let’s begin talking about what is this “National Girlfriend’s Day” exactly, how it came to exist, and what to do on this day.
National Girlfriend’s Day
National Girlfriend’s Day is celebrated every year on the first of August. It’s a day dedicated to all the amazing girlfriends out there. On this day, girlfriends get together and commemorate the very special and divine bond of friendship all around the US.
How to celebrate National Girlfriend’s Day 2018
When this day can be more specifically dedicated to girlfriends, you can grab a chance and make this day memorable for your girl friend as well. So, to every single lady who was upset about not having a boyfriend may still have a chance to get a surprise this day.
Some of you might need a little assistance to understand how exactly to appreciate the day, but that’s okay, we are here for you.
- Take your girlfriend out on a romantic dinner.
- Gift her something she has been wishing for a while now and hadn’t bought it.
- Send her flowers or chocolates.
- Cook her favorite meal for her.
- Watch her favorite movie or sitcom with her.
- Show up unexpected.
- If you can’t go to her place then at least send some lovey-dovey messages to make her feel loved.
- If you guys haven’t kissed yet then maybe it’s the right time.
- Plan a vacation with her and surprise her with the tickets.
- If you want something serious with her and were planning to ask her then go ahead and propose her today.
Skip number 8 and 10 if she is only your girl friend and not the girlfriend.
Just make sure whatever you are doing is to make her happy and more in love with you. Even the little will be enough then. So be a bit creative and steal her heart once again.
Happy National Girlfriend’s Day!!