When it came to having an amazing smartphone at an agressove price OnePlus was the go to. Starting from 300 USD back in the day, now starting up from 550 USD. Makes us unsure on how to frel about OnePlus anymore. It is obvious they have lost the spark they started off with. And slowly turning into any other bramd you might buy a phone from. The 6T to be really honest is not even anything new, all the things on it have been seen before with Oppo, Vivo and some other brand. All of these mother companies of OnePlus. Vivo made the waterdrop notch and other brands made the in-screen fingerprint scanner. So OnePlus has taken no risk with this phone. Heres Her reviee for the OnePlus 6T.
There’s another OnePlus 6T flagship around the world, one exceptionally comparable and at the same time, not the same as its antecedent. Another and bigger AMOLED screen, with a waterdrop notch and futuristic in-screen unique fingerprint reader, in addition to a greater battery practically characterize the overhaul over the OnePlus 6. Nonetheless, the OnePlus 6T likewise denotes the official expulsion of the earphone jack – clearly, a minimization and tragic event for some, long haul fans.
OnePlus’ prosperity is one of the clear instances of viral web based advertising in the cell phone industry. The Chinese maker has constructed its notoriety for being an aficionados brand up from total obscurity depending on ferocious pricing, grandiose trademarks and an unwavering, tight-knig fanbase.
So when you’ve spent the most recent couple of years developing a committed fan base by demanding that their sentiments, wishes, and inclinations when starting things out, a specific kickback is normal when you simply go ahead and expel an element they’ve unequivocally casted a vote as an absolute necessity to have – the headphone jack.
A hip, fan-accommodating public picture is extraordinary to have and OnePlus figured out how to create one for itself really wonderfully. Be that as it may, when it really comes time to mass-deliver handsets, the assembling realties administer the parent organization BBK Electronics Corporation force an entire other arrangement of necessities. In such manner, OnePlus, Vivo, Oppo, and even the youthful Realme are on the whole subject to essentially similar restrictions and limitations that the entire business complies with. What’s more, OnePlus is never again situated as the market disruptor it used to be so we can’t reasonably expect more.
So adore it or despise it, the OnePlus 6T structure and equipment are a result of the market realities and patterns in 2018. It’s never again the brand you swing to for a much needed refresher and just on the inverse, you get what every other brand is serving.
- Body: 157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm, 185 g. Aluminum frame, glass back, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 6 display glass. Mirror Black, Midnight Black schemes.
- Display: 6.41″ Optic AMOLED, 2,340×1,080px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio 402ppi; sRGB/DCI-P3 color space support.
- Rear cameras: Main camera: Sony IMX 519 1/2.6″ sensor, 16MP, 1.22µm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, phase detection autofocus, OIS, EIS. Secondary camera: Sony IMX376K sensor, 20MP, 1.0µm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture. 2160p/60fps video recording, 1080p/240fps or 720p/480fps slow motion
- Front camera: Sony IMX 371 sensor, 16MP, 1.0µm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture; EIS; 1080p/30fps video recording.
- OS/Software: Android 9 Pie; OxygenOS custom overlay.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: octa-core CPU (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 GPU.
- Memory: 6/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM; 128/256GB UFS 2.1 2-LANE storage.
- Battery: 3,700mAh Li-Po (sealed); Fast Charge (formerly Dash Charge) proprietary fast charging (5V/4A).
- Connectivity: Dual nano-SIM; 5-Band carrier aggregation, LTE Cat.16/13 (1024Mbps/150Mbps); USB Type-C (v2.0); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0, supports aptX and aptX HD.
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader; single speaker on the bottom; tri-position Alert Slider.
OnePlus 6T price
OnePlus 6T starts at about $550 without taxes and stuff. And can go above 600 if you add other things. Its very far from the price’s OnePlus used to pride over, and the fact you can get a S9 plus near that price makes it a hard purchase. But if you are into the stock android experience, want a one more year of upgrades then go for the 6T. Because even though Samsung is overhauling their UI its still not there yet. And Samsung phones rarely get upgrades and even when they do its way later than any other phone.