Electronic currencies protected using cryptography methods appeared 11 years ago. Everybody knows that the first one was Bitcoin, created by so-called Satoshi Nakamoto, unknown and enigmatic developer (or even a group of them). Through the years BTC has become the most prominent, famous and widely circulated digital currency ever existed. It has also provoked the creation of thousands of alternative coins — today there are over 3,000 of alts on the market. Nevertheless, in this immensity there are only few that can compete with the “colossus”, and we can definitely say that Dogecoin is one of them.
Doge is one of the most influential altcoins. It was created seven years ago as kind of a joke, but then it turned into a serious crypto project built on the BTC system. Its name refers to a popular Internet meme of a Shiba Inu dog. Both Bitcoin and Dogecoin are decentralized and are not regulated by anyone.
It doesn’t seem like Bitcoin is going to drop off its precedence in the foreseeable future, but Dogecoin isn’t going to lean back neather. We decided to create a detailed account on how to buy btc with doge. Our choice fell on Quickex instant swapping service, which is our favourite. It is distinguished by its user-friendliness, security and really fast swaps versus similar services. There are just 5 (or even 4) simple steps. Just go by the book:
Steps to buy bitcoin with dogecoin
- This is an optional step — you have an opportunity to sign up if you want to. You will need to provide your e-mail address to registrate on the website.
- To see the list of crypto pairs available for exchange scroll the page down. Find the headline “Popular exchanges” and click on the “DOGE to BTC” button.
- Now you are on the exchange page. Find the space for amount input in the box. Write down how much of dogecoins you want to swap and hit the button “Exchange”.
- Pay attention to the order details. Check carefully that all the information, including the quantity of coins is accurate and all the conditions are suitable for you. Write down in the text boxes your wallet addresses (BTC and DOGE) and send your funds to the Quickex wallet.
- At this stage, the actual exchange process begins. It consists of three steps, which are:
- Receiving confirmation. After DOGE is confirmed on the blockchain, Quickex begins to exchange it to BTC.
- The exchange. On Quickex It usually takes about 10-15 minutes, but in some cases it can last from 5 to 30 minutes.
- Now the platform sends money to your BTC wallet. Check it when the transaction is completed.
Our compliments, the swap was made! The operation is simple and identical to the exchange of other assets on Quickex. Don’t freak out if you don’t see the coins aren’t shown in your wallet promptly. There are situations when an extra validation can be required before your coins are displayed. You just have to be patient and wait for a moment and the money will soon be shown.