A staggering one in every seven people on earth uses WhatsApp. With more than a billion users onboard, WhatsApp has become an attractive target for people who want to know about others’ private affairs. By tapping into someone’s WhatsApp, you can easily know who they talk to and what their new acquaintances are. But you wouldn’t want to be caught by stealing their phone, wouldn’t you? Then what is the safer way to get into someone’s WhatsApp without the other person knowing?
We bring two methods for you to do so. One of which is a little risky but, nonetheless, it works. The other one is by using a WhatsApp spying app. Here is how both of them work:
- Read WhatsApp Messages by Using an App
Sneaking into a messaging platform is not easy. You either need to have the physical access to do so every time you need to see the messages or the other way to read messages all year long is by using a spying app. The trend of using a WhatsApp spying app is on the rise due to the ease that comes with it. Xnspy is one such popular spying app that is just right for spying on WhatsApp messages on someone’s smartphone. It works on both Android and iPhone and supports the latest operating systems on these phones.
If you want to see WhatsApp messages using Xnspy, then follow these simple steps:
- Xnspy is available on its official website. Log on to their site and subscribe to the app first.
- After a successful subscription, you will be sent an email with your login ID and download details.
- Follow the download details to download and install the app on the target phone. You would need only one-time access to the target device.
- After installing the app, log in to your Xnspy account by using your login ID on https://cp.xnspy.com/
- The login will bring you to the main “Dashboard” of Xnspy with an expansive menu on the left side of the screen. Find and click on the “Messenger” option in the list.
- This will show a list of messengers monitored by Xnspy. Choose the WhatsApp option from the drop-down list to see the relevant messages.
- Every WhatsApp message comes with the name and number of the sender and also the date and time of the message.
Also, Read Tips And Tricks To Use WhatsApp Effectively
- Read someone’s WhatsApp messages using WhatsApp Web
Another method to read WhatsApp messages, other than using a WhatsApp spying app, is by using WhatsApp web. This method does not require installing anything but you actually exploit WhatsApp’s web service to read messages. To do so, you would need to access the target phone. WhatsApp Web requires you to scan a QR code displayed on a web page from your app.
Use the following steps for using this method:
- When on your computer, log on to https://web.whatsapp.com.
- On this page, you will see a QR code. Access the target phone and open WhatsApp on it
- Visit the phone’s settings and select the “WhatsApp Web Option.”
- Open the camera on the target smartphone and use it to scan the QR code displayed on the computer.
- WhatsApp Web will automatically connect to the WhatsApp of the target phone when the scan is successful. You will be able to read all the messages from the target phone on your computer.
But what if you do not have a laptop or PC with you? You can use the same method on your smartphone to get the messages from the target phone. Follow these steps to get WhatsApp messages on your phone.
- Open Google Chrome on your smartphone. If you don’t have one, then download and install it.
- Open the https://web.whatsapp.com page on your phone’s browser.
- On the top right corner of your phone, select the Setting
- From the settings menu, check the “Request Desktop Version” box.
- You will now be able to see a QR code just like the one you saw on the computer. Follow the rest of the steps to get the messages on your phone.
You can use either Xnspy WhatsApp spying app or the WhatsApp Web for reading someone’s WhatsApp messages.