SEO Link Building Techniques to Follow in 2021
Building quality backlinks is likely your SEO campaign’s most complex and challenging. However, it is among the most critical part of Search engine optimization that affects the ranking of a website on SERP. It plays a vital role in determining which website should be placed at the pinnacle of search results.
What are the best ways to create backlinks?
If you had asked me that question before the release of the Google Penguin update, then I would have answered: “link building is as easy as a walk in the park.”
But that is not the case anymore. Any link-creating technique is not favored by Google, which falls under the “black hat strategy.” Paid links, spammy links, and linking your website to low-quality websites are bound to get your website in trouble.
However, your website will not get penalized, but you will not be able to reap the fruits by practicing black hat SEO methods.
With that said, I took the opportunity to share some easy link-building techniques and how to get good backlinks.
How to Get Good Backlinks: SEO Link Building Methods
You have probably read many articles, watched many videos regarding link-building techniques, and heard about dozens of link-building strategies. I will show you doable and effective techniques that will acquire good backlinks.
Build Link through Guest Blogging
Guest blogging is the oldest and most effective method to earn links to your website. It can put your content on a more significant and better stage and contact a larger number of the target audiences.
Guest blogging additionally helps build a name for your brand and is the most effective method to get valuable backlinks to your website. It boosts your website traffic.
Where to start?
- Sites that Allow Guest Posts: Start with searching for the platforms or websites that accept guest posts
- High DA and Relevant Sites: Take your time. Make sure you want to write a guest post for the site(s) that have high domain authority and are closely related to your niche or relevant websites.
- The website which offers a guest post option should have high-quality content and good audience engagement.
- Tools: Invest in tools such as Semrush or Ahrefs to devise a successful link-building plan and strategy. However, if you don’t have enough budget, then get free tools to check the DA, DR, or Trust Flow of a website, such as SEOmoz toolbar or SmallSEOTools
- Create Content: Now that you have found the websites for guest posting, focus on your post content. You want to ensure the content you post is high quality, engaging, and informative for the reader. If you are not an expert in writing, hire professional writers to draft quality blog content for you.
- Outreach: Content is ready; now pitch the website owner through an email. Keep your email script personal and short, fun, and casual.
Guest blog posting can sling your website’s traffic and cement you as an SEO specialist.
Link Building with Infographic (Guestographjic)
As a guest blog post, the infographic is another way to win high-quality backlinks. This SEO link-building technique skyrockets your website’s organic traffic.
- The simple approach would be to search for trending niche topics.
- Note all the information you would use in your infographic from those sites.
- Create an eye-catching infographic and add these sites as a reference at your infographic’s end.
- Canva and Visme are great websites for creating your own infographic.
- Publish it on your website, approach the source sites, and ask for a link.
To increase the value of the Infographic, add quality text with the visual as well. As a result of the picture as well as significant content on the same page on your website, people will link back to you. Thus, Google will remunerate you.
Broken Link Technique
This is another golden link-building technique that could earn you many valuable backlinks.
Simply search for the websites with broken links. Make sure the website is relevant to your niche. You can also just search for the websites on Google search and select the site you want to get the link from.
You can find broken links on the selected website(s) using tools like Brokenlinkchecker.com or downloading the Screaming Frog application.
Make a list of broken links, create your content, and reach out to the website with your content. As mentioned before, create a personalized email and then offer your content which you have also posted on your website.
Frequent Blog Posting on Your Website
Search engines always look for new and fresh content to index to give their valuable users quality links.
For small business owners, adding a blog to your website is the best way to expose your business services to the right audience. By blogging frequently, you give Google and other web search engines new content to index. This permits your essential keywords to rank and increases your website visibility online.
You mustn’t have thin content on your page. Add visuals like infographics, pictures, or videos to the blog to increase audience engagement. There are many benefits of adding blog posts to your website. It strengthens your website authority, develops a good relationship with your customers, and increases the chances of social sharing.
You can link to another high DA website and anchor your page as an internal link.
If the content is excellent, it attracts another website to link to you and mentions your website.
Don’t just post content but share it on social media as well. This presents your blog content to a larger target audience. Make sure you have social share buttons on your website blog page and other landing pages.
Leverage Social Media for Link Building
Social media is a great way to create online buzz about your brand and services. Social sharing gives a type of social confirmation, giving more prominent believability and dependability to your content. You can create social posts, add a link to your target page, and share it on official social media accounts. Ensure the content you target is high quality and only link that.
Pinterest is another good platform to market your website and earn good backlinks. You can also upload your infographic.
Another way to get good links to your website is by creating online company profiles. Make sure the sites you create a profile on are high-domain websites.
In a nutshell
Here we reach the end of today’s topic. All of these techniques are beneficial for your website for organic traffic. You can grow organic search traffic with SEO link-building ideas. SEO is about presenting your website to a larger and more relevant audience, getting good traffic, and improving rankings through backlinks. Creating backlinks by staying within Google guidelines is bound to give your business the boost it deserves.
If you have any other good backlinking technique, share it with us in the comment section below
One thought on “SEO Link Building Techniques to Follow in 2021”
thanks for this useful information